PRICING

 

WEDDING & EVENT MAKEUP:

 

On Location Event Makeup:

$100/person

 

  • False Strip Lashes always included

  • For Jentry: on location minimum of 6 people

  • For JKC Artist on location minimum of 3 people

  • Trials $100 in studio for assistant artist

  • Trials $125 in studio for Jentry

  • Normally takes 30 minutes per person to apply

Hair Services (Styling, braids, updo):

$100/person

  • Pricing for ON LOCATION ONLY 

  • Minimum of 6 people for hair services.

  • Includes curling, styling, braids, or updo

 

MAKEUP LESSONS:

 

SINGLE LESSONS:

$250/person in Studio

2 locations to choose from

1.5-2 hours

We go through your current makeup bag and show you what to toss, what to keep, and how to apply what's left the correct way. I suggest items you are lacking to complete the look, and leave you with a makeup homework sheet that you can use day after day as a guideline for application.

CLICK HERE to see booking options with Jentry and her team.

 

GROUP LESSONS (Up to 10 people):

Held 2x a month in the evening at Memorial West - 13300 Katy Freeway, houston, TX 77079

$500 to book the group lesson

2.5-3 hours

1 hour formal class

Everyone gets makeup applied

2 bottles of booze (champagne, rosé, etc)

$50 for each additional person over 10 heads.

 

Two to three artists attend and host a one hour group presentation while applying makeup to two women in your group. After the presentation, each attendee will receive a makeover and color match with a customized homework sheet of all colors used. With this option we do not have the attendees bring in their own makeup bags. Only Jentry Kelley Cosmetics products are used.

Email Night Party Coordinator to book: starlin@jentrykelley.com

TRIP CHARGES (Price per artist):

  • No trip charge WITHIN Beltway 8 in Houston

  • $50 outside Beltway 8 (no further than 20 miles from 1907 Southwest Freeway, 77098)

  • $100 20-50 miles

  • $150  51-80 miles

  • $200 80-100 miles

  • $300 101-175 miles (Austin, San Antonio, Victoria, Lafayette)

  • $400 176-250 miles (Dallas/Fort Worth)

  • CALL for quote on anything 250+ miles

 

* To have an artist travel outside of the Houston city limits, the minimums start at 6 people depending on location.

* Any travel over 125 miles will require 8 person minimum plus one night hotel stay (night before) paid for by client.

 

BOOK THE DATE:

 

  • Dates are NOT confirmed until the contract is received.

  • 30% deposit due with contract to book the day. The remaining 70% due the day of service.

 

Email jentry@jentrykelley.com for a quote and a virtual contract will be sent to you upon request.

96C814BF-2696-43A3-9DAB-6AED187E4FCE.JPG

Questions? Call 832-831-3456